top of page

Mental Health Skill Building Counselors

Mental Health Skill Building Counselor applicants must have an Associates degree with at least one year of experience working in the human service field. Preferred Bachelors degree or Masters degree.  Bachelors or Masters degree must be with in the human services field such as social work, sociology, psychology, psychiatry, psychiatric rehabilitation, special education, vocational rehabilitation, and human services counseling.  Applicants must also have a minimum of one year of experience providing clinical services to the population being served which in the case of Mental Health Support is primarily adults.

Employment Opportunities

YFSVA is always seeking to identify qualified and experienced social services and metal health professionals who have a strong commitment and passion for providing the highest level of services possible in the human services field. If you meet the qualifications, have the experience, and wish to work with a team of mental health professionals dedicated to making a difference in the lives of families touched mental illness, forward your resume and cover letter to

bottom of page